Business & General Liability Insurance in Charleston, Goose Creek, Kiawah Island, Moncks Corner & Summerville, SC & Surrounding Areas
Protecting Your Business…
Business Insurance from L.H. Griffith & Co.
It’s a simple process to protect your business against ‘typical’ risk. These are the things that most every business faces, the obvious issues considered commonplace among commercial interests. They generally cause more than a temporary inconvenience for most businesses. It’s the unusual, unexpected losses for which a business is unprepared that can cause major financial problems.
- A fire causes your business to close. Your insurance covers the repairs…but you have no coverage for the income you’re loosing while you’re closed for remodeling.
- An employee is badly hurt on the job.
- One of your employees makes a small error in addition that results in a financial loss for your client…and he’s calling his lawyer.
With just a little planning, your L.H. Griffith agent can tailor an insurance package that covers all the risks you’ve thought about…as well as the more unusual but equally important risks. Every business is different. L.H. Griffith makes sure you have the protection you need to do business as usual.
Coverage beyond bricks & mortar
Insurance for ALL your assets
Let’s face it: your most valuable business asset isn’t the building. A building can be rebuilt, restored, repaired and replaced. However, there are even more valuable assets that must be considered:
- What about key employees who understand the ins and outs of your business and contribute to its ongoing success? What happens if a loss keeps you from being able to pay them? Even the most loyal employee needs a paycheck.
- If there’s a fire and you can’t do business, how do you make income? You’ll want to maintain payroll to keep your employees…and you need to cover your business expenses, not to mention a personal income to keep the home fires burning.
- Your computers contain a LOT of important information. How badly will your business suffer if something happens to your computers and / or digital information?
The professionals at L.H. Griffith and Company can walk you through the many types of coverage that will play a vital behind-the-scenes roll in protecting ALL your business assets.
All the Options of an Independent Agency
Risk management issues are as numerous and diverse as the businesses that face them. That means there is no single policy that can address the many varied risks different businesses face. L.H. Griffith and Company has partnered with numerous business insurance carriers to ensure you’re never scrambling to find a specific type of coverage that’s outside the norm. You should never have to settle for less than the best…especially when it comes to protecting your business. L.H. Griffith gives you the customized coverage that meets YOUR specific needs. The power of independence isyours with L.H. Griffith and Company.
Our Business Insurance Options include:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Errors & Omissions
- Builder’s Risk Insurance
- Garage Liability
- Mechanic & Body Shop
- Cabs & Limousines
- Liability Umbrellas
- Commercial Autos & Fleet
- Group Life & Health